Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
jortega2421's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Apr 19, 2015 4:38 AM

Problem with update!!

I have a Galaxy s5 and i'm on 4.4.2 

Ever since 4.4.4 i have not been able to update. Same issue for the new lollipop update. I am not rooted. After the update process starts, it eventually stops and reboots and i am left with an update interrupted message. I have tried many times and it still wont let me update. Please help

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 y ago

Hey, at least you out the option to upgrade, I just leaves me error in the installation and then I have to wait 24 hours to try again, this is stupid 😕

Busternutt

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

7 y ago

@Diegokcrz wrote:

Hey, at least you out the option to upgrade, I just leaves me error in the installation and then I have to wait 24 hours to try again, this is stupid 😕

@Diegokcrz You are not in the U.S. You will not be able to receive the update. You MUST be on the ATT network with an active ATT account. At this time, it is not available via Kies and doesn't look like it ever will be.

@jortega2421 Are you on the ATT network AND are you also on a stable wifi network? Both are required. Perform a backup, then a factory reset & clear the cache, then try the update. If successful, then restore from your backup location. If not, take it to a Best Buy Samsung Experience desk and they can force the update (backup your contacts first!!).

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 y ago

I am on the AT&T network, have been attempting to push the update on a WIFI connection to no avail.  Going to try the back up and restore approach.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 y ago

I followed this process to no avail.  I will have to go to the Best Buy Samsung Experience Desk and have the update pushed.  I am super disappointed as it is now 04/25/2015 and the released update posted on 04/08/2015.  There should be no reason as to why I am being told "update interrupted" and not being pushed the update.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.