For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
wv_computergirl's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Friday, December 23rd, 2016 11:44 AM

Poor service at home - Samsung Note 4

I have been having issues with my service for the last several months. I have been submitting my issues for the last couple of weeks through the AT&T Marks the Spot App. I never get anything over 3 bars in my home and honestly is a rare occurance. About 95% of the time I'm flipping between 1 bar and WIFI calling being enabled. I will have voicemails show up but my phone never rang because of the poor signal. I have messages that are date and timed stamp for the previous day but I know were not there. I will also have 15 text come through when I go to the store a block and a 1/2 down the road. I live in the middle of town. I feel this is just a dead zone. I have verified through https://www.att.com/devicehowto I do have the most upto date OS version installed. I have also performed a factory reset on this device even though I know its not the device. I previously had a Samsung S4 Mini that was doing the same thing. 

Please help!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

You might consider an AT&T Microcell Network Extender. Note you do need either cable or DSL broadband internet service. Satellite based internet broadband is NOT supported.

AT&T Microcell information

Read the FAQ closely. You do need an AT&T postpaid account in order to activate and configure the device. A prepaid phone can be added after that. Note non-AT&T phones can NOT connect to a Microcell.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.