Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
OMGOMGOGM's profile

• 

8 Messages

Thursday, November 3rd, 2022 3:20 PM

One UI 5 Update

When will it be available on the s22 ultra

I am using an amazon unlocked version

been waiting for a long time now

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

Yes I have the att bootsplash

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

I see other guys did get the update with the same phone, why isn't mine getting it

ACE - Sage

• 

118.3K Messages

2 years ago

Updates roll out by imei.  

Just wait. 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

2 years ago

Your a Att customer right?  Otherwise that's why no update.

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

I am not their customer, I bought from amazon, but Samsung told me that is not possible and I have to wait

• 

49 Messages

2 years ago

Actually the statement saying "no carrier posts when they will update a phone until the day of" isn't correct. T-mobile actually gives the date of when phones will be updated. Tho, who would want to be on T-mobile is well, the true question. I love AT&T except for the slow updates, no info on updates and not allowing participants into BETA programs for Samsung. Other than that, not a complaint!

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I have the same issue as the OP. I purchased my s22u on FB. Also an s908u carrier based phone. I was told it was unlocked and had a clean IMEI. The IMEI was not blacklisted however the phone was locked. This is where learning got intense. The seller was not about to be bothered threatening harassment change so I paid directunlock a small fortune to unlock it. Swell it works on different carrier however I can't get the firmware or security updates. Why? Because I learned their are two levels of unlocked. Network (which is what I got) and carrier which is still locked because the seller still owes on his account. At$t is the only place I can get the updated firmware but I have to have an at$t account on their network. It's a loose, loose situation.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.