For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Binky96's profile

1 Message

Thursday, February 22nd, 2024 6:16 PM

Office of the President

Good morning,

Is the office of the President a legitimate thing? Short back story, I filed a complaint with the BBB for a situation that tool place at an AT&T store. Short after, I was called and emailed by a (redacted) from the office of the President. Everything seemed legit but as time went by (redacted) disappeared. I did a follow up complaint with the BBB and Foust-Wilson appeared again. I feel like I'm being scammed.

Accepted Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

2 months ago

Please use the three vertical dots to the right of your post and EDIT out the name. It is against the forum rules to post personal information, yours or someone else's. This is a public customer to customer forum only. It is not AT&T Support so nobody here, or even AT&T Support would know who that person was.

Yes, the Office of the President is legitimate and if you filed an online complaint with the BBB and/or the FCC that was forwarded to AT&T Upper Management who assigned the complaint to someone in the OOP. Usually they are very repsonsive but depending on what your issue was it may take them longer to investigate the issue and get back to you or return your calls.

ACE - Master

• 

10.4K Messages

2 months ago

Is it legit?  Yes, but probably not what it sounds like.  Pretty sure it’s not in direct contact with the President or CEO, or in any proximity to him.  Seems to just be a much higher level of customer service that has to power to review and resolve things that the standard CS can’t or won’t deal with.  But, it doesn’t always mean that the customer always wins.  Why this person dropped contact is something no one here can answer.  Ask her.  Maybe there was nothing more to say from her side.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

2 months ago

Office of the president is definitely real. It is as mentioned a higher level of customer support when lower levels have failed to resolve an issue.

They may be able to resolve issues other departments cannot, or explain why your issue is not resolvable.

They cannot fix things like coverage. If you're complaining about coverage, you're spitting into the wind.   Start researching other service providers.

Other problems like valid charges, would still be valid charges even though you have received the highest level of customer support.

May the odds be ever in your favor....

1 Message

1 month ago

I would love to talk to the "OOTP department" about an installation and sales person issue we are having.... - Anyone know how to get in touch with them?

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

1 month ago

Anyone know how to get in touch with them?

File a complaint with the BBB or FCC.  They'll get in contact with you.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.