Our Community Forums will be closing on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
zgierisch's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, January 30th, 2015 3:09 PM

Note Edge - Edge Panel Glitch

I purchased my note edge a little over a month ago. Since then, the Yahoo Edge Panels (sports and news) act like they're continuously refreshing. I can't make out any text on it, and it's become completely useless. Any advice?

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

9 years ago

take it to a samsung experience store in best buy or a ATT device support center.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Well, I actually just fixed it. Under developer options, I changed the runtime environment from Dalvik to ART. It optimized the apps like it does when you get a firmware update, and then I switched it back to Dalvik. It's working fine now.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

9 years ago

thats odd the changing from dalvik to art would change it.  Something was messed up with the app.  By the way art does run better than Dalvik.  Lollipop will make you get used to art in a hurry.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I think the optimization of the apps is what fixed it. I tried using ART for a few minutes, but the edge panel wouldn't even show up, and other apps didn't like it either. I'll just wait til 5.0.1 comes out.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.