Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jan 15, 2020 9:43 AM

Note 9 update

Sir , I am M Abhilash from India and I have been using my Samsung at&t note 9 unlocked and its running on SF1 which was last updated on 1st july 2019. I am not recieving my android updates since then . Please solve my problem , is there any thing that unlocked phones don't get updates ?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.3K Messages

3 months ago

AT&T Android phones do not receive updates unless they are connected to AT&T servers. That cannot happen unless you are in the United States and using AT&T SIM card for service

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

How can that be possible ? Updates should get released without any terms and conditions and they are not been displayed or told by the seller . This is a great blunder . Shame on AT&T
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.3K Messages

AT&T updates are located on AT&T servers. The only way to access them is to have access to AT&T servers. That is only available if you are in the United States and using AT&T SIM card and cellular service.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

@Naniabhilash22

you bought a phone not made for your country and expect it to work? I can't buy a phone from India and it work fully here in the USA.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…