For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Lizj24's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 6th, 2015 7:15 AM

Note 4 Text Messages Are Disappearing

I haven't even had this phone a week and suddenly my texts are disappearing. It seems like some people are getting my texts and others arent and sometimes its my messages that disappear and sometimes its other peoples. It is making me upset because people are getting angry with me because the think i am ignoring them. I've turned off the conversation message cap but I can't figure out how to disable the back up and sync option for texts. Also i didn't have this problem until the new android update loaded onto my phone. Is anyone else having this problem with the new update!?!?!? I'm so upset! I never had this problem with my Note 3.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there @Lizj24

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing disappearing text messages! I’d be happy to help! Customers are experiencing text or MMS messages disappearing from the native messaging application on their Samsung device after opting in to use the AT&T Messages Backup and Sync service. AT&T and Samsung are aware of issue and a software update will be pushed to their device to address the issue.  The date of the Note 4 update is to be confirmed but will be released as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience

Charise

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.