Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
deeraj89's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Sun, Mar 29, 2015 10:37 PM

Note 4 Lollipop update

Hi

I am using samsung galaxy note 4. I have tried to update my phone to lollipop.But its showing no updates are found in AT&T server.

Checked setting-->general-->about phone-->software updates---> Check update-->check AT&T server for new software update-->Current software is up to date..... But I have Andriod version 4.4.4 

I have been trying from March 26th.Please let me know why I'm not able to update. 

Thanks

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

don't do it, I upgraded mine and it ruined my phone, not literally but it does change how WIFI works and the battery life was cut in half(it isn't that great to begin with) now if you aren't diligent in turning WIFI onevery time you change locations it uses download data. My data use has tripled as a result. ATT is responsible for the upgrades not Samsung like ATT reps will tell you; if that were the case we wouldn't be waiting a year after the upgrade came out to have it from ATT. One could argue this is a great way for them to have you spring for a new phone or get you to pay for more data. I want to get my phone back to the way it was before the update. I've been an ATT customer for over twenty years and for the most part have had a great experience with customer service, this sets a new paradigm. I hope I can get my phone back as I don't want to plop down another $800 to rplace a phone that was working perfectly before this stupid upgrade

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

82.3K Messages

4 years ago

@Frostymon

There is nothing wrong with the current Note 4 update.  If your phone is having problems take it to the Samsung experience desk at Best Buy and have them flash your phone.  As always, BACK UP your phone before you go.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question