Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
lizdance40's profile
lizdance40
Crowd Pleaser 4
Crowd Pleaser 3
Citizenship 2
ACE - Sage

ACE - Sage

• 

89.1K Messages

Tue, Mar 24, 2015 4:19 PM

Note 3, update to 4.4.4 today

I know, I know. Everyone wants lollipop, so 4.4.4 is not very exciting.
But with the number of complaints and problems with updates to 4.4.4 to other phones, I gotta say, it was worth the wait. All is running smooth, no bugs, no loss of functions and I can still use forwarding of calls.

I was a little nervous telling the phone to update. I've had a few small updates in the past 2 weeks.

Next hurdle... 5.0!

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

22.3K Messages

7 y ago

you just now updated it?  its been out since the 6th of feb.

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB423151&cv=820

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

89.1K Messages

7 y ago

Well, hey, 😏 I bought the carrier version, Bloatware and all. And months after it was released, so maybe one of the latter ones sold.

I won't be the last either. (Or maybe I am)
But I would rather be last and bug free considering all the complaints from those who got it in February.
My call forwarding settings are available. So far all the other items I've seen complaints about are working. Watching battrery drain. Wifi connection works. Cellular works.
Knock wood.
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

22.3K Messages

7 y ago

@lizdance40 

well you may have got that update because just like the note 4 the note 3 is getting come candy goodness today....

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB423151&cv=820

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

89.1K Messages

7 y ago

Lol. 😃

I'm an admitted chocoholic, so I'll take Kit Kat over lollipop (for now)

I sent my sister a text with Swiftkey added an emoticon and got a pop up warning that my text "may appear corrupt on the recipients phone". I will have to wait till later when she gets my message to know if it went through okay. She has a GS3, so chances are good.
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.