For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
B

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, February 6th, 2020 5:10 PM

Note 10 Not Recieving Updates

I have a note 10+ and have not recieved the one ui 2 / android 10 update yet. (I live in the united states). Every time i go to "Check for software update " it says it is up to date. I went to troubleshooting on the at&t website and it said the same thing. My phone currently has the 1.5 software for one ui and android 9 . Any help with how i could get the update to push through?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

4 years ago

Is this an AT&T branded device? Are you still using it on AT&T?
If not, you will have to switch back to AT&T to get updates
If you are using AT&T call and put in a ticket with tech support

• 

3 Messages

Yes i am still on at&t and the phone is locked to it.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

If you have missed a critical update that is holding your phone back from staying current, usually tech support can push through the update. They will need your IMEI when you call

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Employee

• 

797 Messages

4 years ago

Hello,

The update hasn’t pushed out to everyone at this time. It’s on the company schedule, which isn’t available to see for a customer care representative or customer. The website shows the last update was October 2019 at this time. You can inquire, but don’t see a firm date other than a Samsung announcement this month that might lead to everyone gettting update finally.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.