The Samsung Galaxy S24
rmartin107's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019 12:54 PM

No Wireless Fast Charging Note 10+

Does anyone else not have the wireless fast charging feature on their Note 10+? My wife has a Note 10 and the feature is also not on her device. 

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

4 years ago

There is no wireless fast charging feature on that phone or any other Samsung phone. The fast charging only works by wired charging.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062589/

Guru

• 

321 Messages

4 years ago

QuarryRye you are wrong. According to Samsung it has Wireless fast charging 2.0: 

From the Samsung website:

Super Fast Charging 2.0: big battery boost, small wait time.

Harness the Galaxy Note10's power for a 30 minute power-up that lasts for hours. Or ditch the cord with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0.

(30 min power up is for wired)

Bill

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

4 years ago

I wish you'd provided the link where you got that because I can't find it, but I'm willing to accept that I was wrong and the phone has Fast Wireless Charging 2.0. We'd still need more information. Are you using the Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand? Is Fast Charging turned on in your settings?

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

4 years ago

If you're going to be this difficult, I'm going to give up. I'll ask again: Are you using a Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand? Either one of the examples you provided? Is Fast Charging turned on in your settings?

Guru

• 

321 Messages

4 years ago

I'm not using it.

I just replied to you post about it "Not on any Samsung phone". 

I provided links you asked for just to prove to you that they have it!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

There is Fast Wireless Charging included on Samsung phones as my Note8 had it. 

My phone has the capability but it takes hours to charge fully. 

I am using a samsung wireless charger but Fast Wireless Charging doesn't exist in my settings.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

4 years ago

Which model fast chargers are you using.  The s10 and note 10 use a higher wattage charger for fast charging and they need a bigger block connected to the charger.  You need a 12 watt charger to get it working the fastest.

This link @billsite34 posted is the old school charger

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

4 years ago

Sorry @billsite34 , I didn't check to see if you were the OP. I'm bowing out of this thread as it's obviously out of my depth.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I use the charger that came with the Note10. The model number on my wireless charger is EP-PG 950. Does that matter?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.