Pre-order the new Google Pixel 7, Google Pixel 7 Pro and new Google Pixel Watch - Online Now!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
nikhilreddy.a's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Apr 17, 2015 1:52 PM

Music Search issue with Lollipop update samsung galaxy s5

Hello,

There is an issue while searching for music with new lollipop update to samsung galaxy s5. when I am trying to search for a song in music player it won't search for the song on the list even if it is present and sometimes it gives random track searches which I didnot even searched for. Please clear this bug

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

7 y مضت

Hi there @Anonymous.a

I’m sorry to hear your device is not searching for music files correctly. Are you using the default music app on the device or a third party application?

Thanks,

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 y مضت

I'm having the same issue with my Galaxy S5 with Lollipop updated OS.  I try to search for a song in my library--any song--and it only says "File not found." 

FYI, I've also lost the sound notification in my S5 messaging app.  When the app is open and there is a text string, there is no sound when a new text arrives.  Only when the entire messaging app is closed is there an initial notification sound.  After that, nothing when the app is open and chat is ongoing.

A number of bugs it appears in Lollipop.  Please advise solutions.  Thanks

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.