For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Jayesh1512's profile

• 

1 Message

Thursday, February 2nd, 2023 11:25 PM

I need MCK Code for my Samsung galaxy s22 ultra

I have Samsung galaxy S22 ultra and one Sim is with AT&T and other is Esim.so I needed to unlock network lock esim.and I got code to unlock but some how I entered wrong pin so now they need MCK Code for to unlock.Really look forward for your Support. Thank you ...

ACE - Guru

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Not gonna happen easily.

AT&T doesn't have that, and Samsung won't give it to you.  You will get the run around on that.  AT&T saying go to Samsung.  Samsung will just bounce you back to AT&T.  Samsung's knee (Edited per community guidelines) response is to assume the phone is stolen and refuse to admit they have the code.

The only way you get the MCK is to either pay an online unlocking service the 30 to 50 bucks for the codes (and hope you don't get scammed), or file a complaint with the FCC - there's a form for that and it will force a higher up request for the code from Samsung.

But, honestly, I really don't know if that'll work.  This forum is really just us regular phone users like you.  Some actual AT&T people will drop by from time to time, but most of us are not from AT&T.  We just use, or have used, AT&T.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.