Troubleshoot your device issues
prince87x's profile

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jul 1, 2022 12:39 AM

How should I replace/repair my Z Fold 3 original screen protector that has cracks in the crease?

I've had my Z Fold 3 for about 6 months and maybe about 3 months into using it I noticed a small crack/crease in part of the screen protector that comes on the phone on the larger inside screen. It wasn't a big deal at first as it was small but over the last few months it has grown over time with opening and closing the phone as I use the phone quite a bit. The crack is now going across maybe 60%. I have the AT&T protection plan. I'm wondering if I should just buy a new screen protector off Amazon and replace the one that came on it? I saw in a video that if you take off the screen protector that comes on it from the factory it voids the manufacturer warranty? The AT&T protection plan says it covers the phone regardless or after the manufacturer warranty so maybe that's not a big deal and I'm still protected? How do you guys think I should go about fixing or replacing my screen protector?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

98.5K Messages

1 分钟前

Can you tell that they did not read which phone you were asking about?

Yeah.

Your phone has a one year warranty from the date of purchase with Samsung. You may have purchased insurance that would have been a good idea. Even out of warranty, Samsung Will Repair your phone. I would not do a warranty through AT&T for either of the folding phones. This does mean you will have to provide your own replacement while your phone is sent off to Samsung for repair. Skip AT&T, go right to Samsung USA and find out how to get warranty service for your device.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.