The Samsung Galaxy S24
mrbrasco's profile

1 Message

Thursday, February 22nd, 2024 10:56 PM

Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me?

I ordered the new s24 ultra on 2/15 and it was supposed to be delivered on the 16th. Fedex stated no one was home to receive package and when I called Fedex they stated they received an email from AT&T so stop shipment and return it to the shipper. I called AT&T and no one could see any record of this happening so they told me to reach back out to Fedex. I did and was told the same thing. ATT stated that I should wait until 2/19 to see if the phone was redelivered. On the 19th the phone was showing as in transit to the warehouse. I spoke with a rep and placed another order for the same phone and it was to be delivered on Tuesday 2/20 but on the 20th same thing happened. Fedex stated they tried to deliver but ATT sent them an email to stop shipment and send back to warehouse. Its been a week and no one at ATT can give me an answer as to why this is happening but hey keep charging my card. Has this happened to anyone else out there?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

2 months ago

First thing you should check is that all information matches. That means the delivery address, the address on your credit card the address on your ID, and the address on your account are all the same. If any of them are not, orders are going to continue to be canceled.

If staying home to receive a delivery is a problem, go to a store and make your purchase there

If your intention is to take part in any of the trade-in offers I cannot emphasize strongly enough the need to make your purchase in a store so that you can trade-in and get a receipt.

If you are doing an early upgrade with return to AT&T your early upgrade has to be ready to turn in at the store at the time you pick up your new phone.  Again I do not recommend having to mail your device

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.