The Samsung Galaxy S24
CSay88's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Monday, July 30th, 2018 3:14 AM

Galaxy S9 Active Release Date

Hi, was wondering if anyone had any updates on when the Samsung Galaxy S9 Active is finally going to be released. We had updates on it 2 months ago and that was about it. They've been talking about it and possible releases as far back as March I think. I'm hoping they release it this month sometime. If anyone has any news, even rumor updates on it, please let me know, thanks! 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@djlightning wrote:

Probably not the best idea they drop this line.  I know at this point I will be moving o a new phone brand and probably a new carrier.  There isn't any phone out there that checks the boxes like the active though.  The Note is too big for my taste and I can't stand the curved screen so Samsung has lost my business indefinitely.

Everything the active offered is included in most phones that are out there...  I mean the case on the s8 active was nothing you could not add to a s8 but yes it had a flat screen.  

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

I still have my S4a and S5a and the S7a......and samsung drops the S9a then I will find another provider only reason stuck with att so long was cause active series. Has been the best phones ever had, but getting tired of att sticking it to me. So will bail ship if samsung drops the ball in a heart beat.....rumors have it they are hoping people will on board with note 9. Man Mad

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

So the S9 Active is due to come out soon...how do I know this? Well...I've had my S5 Active for years and have been holding out for the last 6 months for the S9 Active. This weekend I bit the bullet and got the S8 Active (love it so far). So it's pretty much guaranteed the S9 Active will be released within the next week!

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

Lol, are u joking or delusional? Only 2 options

ACE - Sage

• 

116K Messages

6 years ago

@CSay88

Its a joke.   Like, “I washed my car, now it will rain”.   

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Went to an AT&T store to see about getting the Note 9 since the 9 Active hasn't been released yet and no leaks as to its arrival. The store manager told me to wait because it will be here for a Black Friday release. I believe there might be a shred of truth to that since they passed up on a sale of a Note 9.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

Idk guys, I don't think the store managers would know before corporate
AT&T, just something to think about, we held off long enough, I think
they're done with it, I gave in and got the Note 9 almost a week ago now,
preordered it, and I gotta say, I love it, I put the SupCase full coverage
case with kickstand on it and its pretty solid, would've loved the S9
Active or for them to at least continue the series, but I doubt it at this
point

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@gdcrowe wrote:

Went to an AT&T store to see about getting the Note 9 since the 9 Active hasn't been released yet and no leaks as to its arrival. The store manager told me to wait because it will be here for a Black Friday release. I believe there might be a shred of truth to that since they passed up on a sale of a Note 9.

yeah I very well doubt it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

SAMSUNG REALLY NEEDS TO TELL THEIR LOYAL  ACTIVE CUSTOMERS WHAT THEY PLAN ON SELLING, THEY KNOW DAMMM WELL WHETHER THEY'RE GOING TO MAKE OR RELEASE THEIR DATES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON SAMSUNG !!!!!!!! GET WITH IT !!!!!!!! PPLE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR S9 ACTIVE!!!!!!!! IS IT COMING OUT OR NOT ????? WE DESERVE TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

@Hondahoney8 wrote:

SAMSUNG REALLY NEEDS TO TELL THEIR LOYAL  ACTIVE CUSTOMERS WHAT THEY PLAN ON SELLING, THEY KNOW DAMMM WELL WHETHER THEY'RE GOING TO MAKE OR RELEASE THEIR DATES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON SAMSUNG !!!!!!!! GET WITH IT !!!!!!!! PPLE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR S9 ACTIVE!!!!!!!! IS IT COMING OUT OR NOT ????? WE DESERVE TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Its not coming.  If samsung has not released it by now its not coming out.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.