The Samsung Galaxy S24
CSay88's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Monday, July 30th, 2018 3:14 AM

Galaxy S9 Active Release Date

Hi, was wondering if anyone had any updates on when the Samsung Galaxy S9 Active is finally going to be released. We had updates on it 2 months ago and that was about it. They've been talking about it and possible releases as far back as March I think. I'm hoping they release it this month sometime. If anyone has any news, even rumor updates on it, please let me know, thanks! 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Because of the terrible sales on the S8 Active, Samsung will not come out with a galaxy S9 Active. They know it just won't sell.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Very sorry to learn that they will stop with the Active series.
Ed

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

Well they ruined the S8a by taking the buttons off the front of it. I got one giving up on the active S9. Biggest mistake I have done in years.

So when this one dies, Will have to find something else. Not sure but at least will be able to leave AT&T knowing I will not be missing out

on the Active.....all depends what Samsung does with the S10 series.....Guess all good thing come to an end at some point....

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Well, I tried the note 9 for a few months because that's what they try say replaced the s9 active and I just don't like it... I'm back on my S7 active now and don't know what I'll get. 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

@angrycookieman wrote:

Well, I tried the note 9 for a few months because that's what they try say replaced the s9 active and I just don't like it... I'm back on my S7 active now and don't know what I'll get. 

well the active series is dead so you will have to look at another company or the new s10 series.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.