For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
bwarloe's profile

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

Wednesday, April 8th, 2015 4:29 PM

Galaxy S5 Active Lollipop Update?

Did the S5 Active get Lollipop today?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

You are a very optimistic man.  I hope that works out for us.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

9 years ago

Right, we'll most likely end up with 4.4.6, haha  (I kid)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hello, just checked today about 20 mins. Ago... seems to still be no update unfortunately.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

9 years ago

Probably next week is the soonest we'll see it now.   Who knows though.....

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Ok, so who told us it was coming this soon.  It is a varient and for all we know it could be another 3 months. 

Unless you've heard something I haven't seen and if so, I'm all EARS... or Eye's in this case.  LOL

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

The variants normally get their update within a few days.  We can be hopeful, now that the others are getting their update.  I need this update for my android auto to work correctly!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Still nothing.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

as expected, still nothing.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

So annoying. It's the same software and same phone other than the look of it. Did the regular at&T users even get the update? There are alot of issues with 4.4.4 on the active such as every time I press my home button it pulls up Google now and not to mention everytime I close my camera a message pops up saying unfortunately contacts has stopped. And hangouts has stopped. I don't even have hangouts enabled on my phone. Really tired of waiting.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I was having the same issues and got fed up with it.  I backed up all the important data on my phone to my comp and did a factory reset.  So far, all the issues I had before have gone away.  My battery life has also gone from lasting half a day before needing charged to lasting a full day with a lot of use.  Just a thought until AT&T releases Lillipop to the Active owners.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.