Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
CDiaz0727's profile

1 Message

Sunday, May 26th, 2024 7:31 AM

galaxy s23

The Samsung Galaxy s23 is by far the most exceptional phone i have ever owned my 3 yr old was playing with it and set it down on the ledge of our deck that overlooks a lake in our back yard then he accidentally knocked it in the water the phone had no case on it the lake water was at least 6 ft deep and nothing but mud at the bottom with lots of different wildlife in the water it took me 2 days to find someone willing to go in the water and get the phone that was now buried in the mud at the bottom of the lake when it was finally found I thought there's no way this is ever going to work again there was mud compacted in the charging port and the phone was submerged in 6ft of muddy lake water I let the phone sit out for a week and really just planned on getting a new one but I figured I would see what it does if I try to turn it on and when I did I was in complete shock it turned on and worked like nothing happened. I have always been a galaxy phone user but this absolutely exceeded my love for galaxy phones  the same as before not one problem the phone is as  good as NEW thanks at&t and samsung

ACE - Sage

• 

118.2K Messages

23 days ago

AT&T can't take any credit. All on Samsung

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.