Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
bfukumoto's profile
bfukumoto
#1 Star!
The 5th element!
10th stratosphere!

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

Fri, Feb 25, 2022 12:09 AM

Galaxy S22 Plus dual SIM enabled on AT&T network?

I am considering upgrading my One Plus 8 Pro to a Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus.  I know the S22 Plus has a nano SIM and eSIM.  Is the eSIM feature enabled so I can have both telephone numbers active on the S22 Plus?

• 

3 Messages

3 m مضت

is the dual Sim also enabled with att in Mexico?

• 

3 Messages

3 m مضت

will the dual Sim also work with Att in Mexico?

ACE - Sage

• 

100.2K Messages

3 m مضت

The only s 21 and S 22 that is dual SIM sold by AT&T is the ultra model...

Unless the phone is paid off and unlocked from AT&T it will not work with another carriers SIM card.

AT&T USA does own AT&T Mexico but they operate as a completely separate carrier phones are not intercompatible unless they are unlocked .

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

3 m مضت

thanks for the quick response.  the phone is I was referring to was an S22 I am asking about was purchased from Best Buy in the USA.  I was under the impression an international Unlocked phone would 2ork in any country.  I purchased an s10 plus a couple years ago in USA and installed my Mexican att Sim card in it when in USA and it works fine in both countries.  With remote workers travelling all the time why would an unlocked phone only work with certain carriers in specific countries?  thanks for educating me

ACE - Sage

• 

100.2K Messages

3 m مضت

AT&T will only accept limited models.

Some may be dual sim.

Unlocked /non carrier branded phones that will work on AT&T now that 3-g is gone

Esim  on Android is still iffy. (best on iPhone) 

If you have a compatible model I would use the physical Sim. 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.