Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
jcdeuce's profile

• 

8 Messages

Fri, Feb 25, 2022 8:38 PM

Galaxy S10 Plus cant make or receive calls since 2-2-2022

I have been unable to make or receive calls since 2-22-2022. I noticed no calls on Tuesday, rebooted phone, still no calls, checked for updates, none, phone was up to date, reset network settings, no calls, booted to android bootloader and cleared cache, no calls, factory reset device, no calls, put a friends sim card from different carrier, worked fine, put mine back, 1 call successful using my sim, then after 10 minutes no calls, went to AT&T store, he checked that my phones model number was on the whitelist, it was and he put in a sim card from a demo phone booted it to make sure it had initialized and authenticated correctly, inserted my SIM and made a call successfully, 10 minutes later, no calls.... it is something in the VoLTE switch that is flagging the traffic of certain devices as blocked even though it should be allowed is my only thought. Similar to firewall rules but, not being versed in how this data is managed, it is only speculation. All i know is that my S10e stopped working Tuesday, I bought an AT&T branded S10 plus on Thursday that had all the latest updates and both phones will not make or receive calls. my daughters OLD iPhone 6 that has been in a drawer for over 2 years, will make and receive calls all day long.... FRUSTRATING.

• 

1 Message

4分前

@KnickKnack24. Do you remember what the broad band fix was? Although I have Android 12 now I still dont have the last security update. Mine is still Jan 2022 Anyone else with that problem?

• 

6 Messages

4分前

Hello All

I have seen many new members here and I'm sure many folks are unaware of basic concepts but nothing to worry about, everyone starts like this. I think that I have joined this conversation very late but the link I'm going to share will really helpful for all whether it's expert or a beginner. 

https://forums.att.com/ is the best forum related to technology stuff but If you need more information regarding tech, you can visit this link

(edited)

• 

4 Messages

4分前

@kungfusion Download Samsung Band Selection from Google Play Store, Open Samsung Band Selection, choose Launch Samsung Band Selection,  choose WCDMA All. Reboot the phone and then it worked for me and everyone else I know that tried it. My comment about it and yours were obviously deleted, thanks AT&T for getting rid of a solution that works.

(edited)

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.