The Samsung Galaxy S24
Antroks's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, November 27th, 2018 6:50 PM

Galaxy Note 9 Updates

Hello, all...

I have the baseband version N960USQU1ARG9 and security patch of July 1st.

I have checked with smart switch and through the settings and I have no updates available,

Any help?

Thanks. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Not the solution . You are wrong . What a joke man. LoL . 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

You can flash updates BUT of you get on a wrong build number or flash the update wrong you will have a brick.  Also if you plan to flash a pie beta make sure you have a current copy of oreo.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

This nonsense happens every time Samsung “releases” os updates.   (As the owner of Nexus and Google devices, those releases are not when your phone actually gets the updates.  Not unusual for it to take another month or 2)

It should be noted that the version on unlocked Samsung phones is not what Verizon and AT&T use or release.  Carrier versions are customized and are tested, debugged, tested, rinse repeat, until no bugs.  

It’s a yearly ritual on the forum to see these complaints, and every year the release comes from the carrier around the time the next generation phone comes out.  

Anyone who lived through the horrid lollipop debacle with a bricked phone, and the more cautious and smooth marshmallow update learned their lesson and doesn’t complain.  

My final:   Samsung bogs their phones with so much redundant garbage, of course it takes months to test it!     

I think I’m on my last Samsung.   I don’t like the curved screens and the minus out weighs the plus.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am also using  same model number  but didn't  get an Update  yet

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

If you have the 512gb note 9 . The firmware update is not being pushed to these devices. My wife has the 128gb note 9 and she is running Android 9.0  , I'm still running the July update. I'm sure AT&T knows about it. I think we will have to wait until they get a fix for it .

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

It has to be something else as my 512 test unit updated.

Teacher

• 

35 Messages

5 years ago

I have the 128 note 9 and I'm not getting it either. My wife is getting it with her 9+

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I put my wife's sim card in my phone and got all the updates. Just make sure the person's sim card you use has already gotten the updates .

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I used my wife's sim card with my phone and got all the updates .

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

You still need to find out why your sim card is not working for updates.  I would have the att store replace it as faulty.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.