Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Dec 1, 2014 4:09 PM

Galaxy Note 3 Tap and Pay

I have a Galaxy Note 3 that I just updated to 4.4.4. I am trying to use the tap and pay feature on Google Wallet, however I do not have this functionality. I was told by Google that this feature would be available for AT&T Note 3's upon the upgrade to 4.4.4. Google is unable to figure out why I do not have this functionality.

Is there a reason why the tap and pay functionality is not available on the Galaxy Note 3 running 4.4.4?

Responses

bizhui

Scholar

• 

457 Messages

6 years ago

contact technical support team or device support team over the phone, and see if they have any solution for you.

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.8K Messages

6 years ago

where were you trying to pay at?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

I have the same problem, everywhere i try to tap and pay, it doesnt work at all. Idk if its my phone or what, but it happens everywhere
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.8K Messages

6 years ago

well 7/11 cvs and rite aid disabled tap n pay if it was those places.  The note 3 has a different nfc chip in it.  makes me wounder if samsung forgot the drivers

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question