AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4
ATTMobilityCare's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

Fri, Feb 17, 2017 11:16 PM

Device Software Update: Samsung Galaxy S7 edge (SM-G935A) Android Nougat

Hello Community!

I'm pleased to also announce that Android Nougat for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7 edge has been released today (2/17/16)!

Have you been looking forward to this update? Are you ready to experience the newest iteration of Android? Sound off in the thread below.

For more information and installation instructions, please keep reading.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Im not receiving my OTA update to Nougat why?

everytime i try to check update, it just keep saying i have the newest firmware..

but which im still in 6.01 Marshmallow

TwoTabs

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

I believe that if you don't have the latest security patch it will say that you have the latest version. What security patch do you have?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

I also haven't received the update yet on my Edge. My wife has the regular S7 and she's been on Nougat for over a week now. Dunno what's taking so long...

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Figured id upload my phone's info. Maybe someone could help me more if they see this information. I just want to know if something wrong, or if AT&T simply hasn't reached my IMEI in their update rollout yet..
TwoTabs

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

Sinister you don't have the latest android security patch level. the last security patch before 7.0 was Dec or Jan. Take your phone to Best buy and have them reflash it. It will then let you update to 7.0

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks! That's what i needed to know. I wonder why my security patch was never updated properly in the first place?
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.5K Messages

6 years ago

@SinisterDev85 wrote:
Thanks! That's what i needed to know. I wonder why my security patch was never updated properly in the first place?

@SinisterDev85

actually you have the latest patch...  Nov security patch PK1 is the right build.  For some reason your IMEI has not come up in the update pool.  You can try best buy but they may not have the update to nougat yet.

Capture.PNG

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

If it was released almost a month ago, why have I not gotten yet?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Not sure, but I got tired of waiting and flashed the update myself. The official build for the G930/935A is available online now through several sites. Working great so far!
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.5K Messages

6 years ago

Most folks don't want to wipe things.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.