The Samsung Galaxy S24
Iwalk3's profile

1 Message

Sunday, February 25th, 2024 6:30 PM

Cell Phone Not receiving or sending calls and text messages

After the recent outage, my samsung galaxy s22 ultra will not complete any calls or text messages.

ACE - Guru

• 

1.2K Messages

2 months ago

Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on?  Hold down the side lock button until the power off/restart options come up.  Tap "power off", and tap again to confirm.  Wait a few moments after it shuts down.  Then press and hold the side lock button again until you feel the short vibration and let it go.  It will reboot back to the lock screen.  Enter your PIN or password to unlock, if you set one up, then see if that helps once it's all back up and running.

Can also try resetting the network settings.  That will reset everything related to all the connections the phone can make, including any saved wi-fi networks so you will have to reconnect to them and re-enter all passwords.

Can't help beyond that.  My phone worked fine without doing anything once they got the network back up by around noon on Thursday.

• 

8 Messages

2 months ago

I would not reset the network settings because it creates a headache for all the passwords you're going to have to reenter.  A quick and easy solution to try would be to put your phone in airplane mode for a few seconds and then put it back in the regular mode, that will also reregister your device on the network. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.