Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
R

• 

4 Messages

Friday, February 26th, 2021 3:03 AM

Cant Update s20 fe 5g

i Cant Update s20 fe 5g, I bought the device on att, it is an att branded device

I have tried safe mode

I AM ON AN ATT NETWORK

Im stuck in one ui 2, There is an update avalible already for one ui 3

ACE - Expert

• 

24.8K Messages

3 years ago

Do you have one of the Unlimited Plans for 5G?

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

yes i do have an unlimited plan but thats unrelated, im talking about not getting software updates

ACE - Expert

• 

24.8K Messages

3 years ago

My mistake. I misread your post.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

ok

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

help

Tutor

• 

33 Messages

3 years ago

I had to go to a UbreakIfix store to get the update applied to my 2 S20 FE 5G phones. I spoke with AT&T and Samsung support and they couldn't fix the problem, and AT&T said to go to the UbreakIfix or a Best Buy that has a Samsung Experience.

After getting the One UI 3 and Android 11 update, my phone didn't get a security patch update until today. I had given up on manually checking for software updates and was going to go back to the UbreakIfix store before getting the update push notification today.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

This might work.. https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-a-series/new-a52-5g-can-t-get-updates-stuck-on-eux-software-version/td-p/3853846

• 

36 Messages

3 years ago

you will likely have to flash the device with new updated version, you can take the phone to get it done professionally as gy1363 noted, or you could do this yourself (i don't recommend). 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.