Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

1 Message

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 7:05 PM

Wireless phone installation plan

Hello, so i had ordered a phone last week. There was a delay because of president's day, which i was aware of, so i was expecting it yesterday or today. Called someone yesterday explaining i got a delay email message pushing my order back to a whole other month, phone i was trying to recieved was the pink flamingo Samsung 10e. She said it should be there yesterday. Didn't arrive yet, called today and another person said they don't have it available. Which they didn't include and say on the website, cause it let me order it. I got switch over to a supervisor. He then stated all Samsung basically were in back order, and then informed me i had to start the process over again, and that only the Samsung 10e black and the iPhone xs were the only phones available for me with the promotion offer, which i didn't want that color or iphone xs, as i wanted to upgrade to a near brand new model. I want to see if i can resolve this issue, i believe i was mislead and lied to about the availability of my order and when it would arrive, i should have been told before i purchased it that it was no longer in stock, as they don't even have the option on the site anymore. False advertising. P.s supervisor name was frank.

Responses

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

a month ago

Hello,

This is a customer forum, not directly reaching AT&T. If you want a promotional phone, some colors are more popular than others if you’re not flexible on the one you get. It appears the pink color has longer ship estimates listed on att.com device page for it when you select that color. If you want updates, look here:

“As this was an online order, you'll need to contact the ECommerce department at (Phone number hidden) weekdays from 8am to midnight and on weekends from 8am to 8pm. or visit att.com/checkmyorder”

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.6K Messages

a month ago

neither at&t or best buy has the S10e in flamingo or the prism white.

Your choice is black or blue

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…