Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Sat, Dec 7, 2019 3:23 PM

trying to invite son but "Error! This subscriber is not eligible to join your Multi-Line Account"

Hello,

I am trying to add my son's prepaid AT&T account to my multi line account that I have with my other son. But I keep getting a error "Error! This subscriber is not eligible to join your Multi-Line Account". There is no other information provided that I can use to try and fix. How do I try and fix this or who do I contact to try and fix? There is nothing special about his account compared to my other son.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

69.3K Messages

1 month ago

Is he on a plan with data? he has to have a plan with data.  
Has he been a part of a multi line plan within the last 30 days?

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

1 month ago

Yes and
Yes
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

69.3K Messages

1 month ago

You need to wait 30 days to invite him.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

1 month ago

Ok. Thank you. I'll try that.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Hi Liz,

I wonder if you or others have additional ideas. I have waited the 30 day period, my son is on a plan with data, and I am still getting the red box across the top of the screen that says "Error! This subscriber is not eligible to join your Multi-Line Account" when I attempt to send him an invitation to join my multi-line account. Other ideas?

alj96zz

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

1 week ago

Maybe the person you are trying to invite enabled multi line themself? That would make it so they are only able to be a multi line account owner and not a member. If that’s the case they would have to turn off multi line to accept an invitation. And if they’ve done that within the last 30 days they will have to wait to accept the invite.