Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
S

• 

1 Message

Wed, Oct 21, 2020 11:25 AM

Stop prepaid

My phone number is [EDITED]. Since I am in China and no longer use this phone number. I want to stop the prepaid and suspend this number. Could you help process it?

[EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.2K Messages

a month ago

This forum is not customer support. No one here has access to your account. To cancel prepaid, just stop paying. If you need to stop autopay, your options are to call the international support number or cancel the card used for autopay.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

a month ago

You cannot "suspend" a prepaid number. You could change to a pay per use but you still need to keep money in the account to keep the number.

Under $25 deposit expires in 30 days, $25 to $99 expires in 90 days, $100 and over expires in 360 days.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question