Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
S

• 

1 Message

Fri, Nov 6, 2020 8:39 PM

SAD AWFUL TERRIBLE ACTIVATION !!????

Completely a shame! Is there just one phone company 'PEOPLE" can trust??? so you're giving me a temporary number just to activate my phone with a NEW NUMBER, so by the time I get to my phone it's all ready INCULCATING money from who knows where and mining in the dark??? Ugh NO! Now UberBEATS have already been put on the BLACKLIST for 2021, are you next? I purchase a prepaid phone, and a $50 card only to find out my Iron was low because now with At&them it seems I was require to draw plasma just to Activate a PREPAID PHONE !!!!! [EDITED]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The world is getting emotionally fed up and mentally suicidal over all these FREAKING CYBER CRIMINALS !!!!!! WHEN WILL a phone just be a phone again to REMEMBER?, CALL MOM, CALL and  check up on someone who's not well, but NO!!!!! so you mean in the midst of the whole G.F. situation, a life taking PANDEMIC we constantly have to worry about the new DIGITAL GUN being placed not on our heads but RIGHT THRU OUR HEARTS!!! can technology just BREATH and realize they haven't got rid of all the GOOD CARING PEOPLE YET!!! Someone just wanted to call around looking for housing, check on my ill sibling and probably see what the nagging mom was doing but HEY TECHNOLOGY, yeah YOOHOO! you still have one person here who really GENUINELY cares! 

TO the CYBER CRIMINALS remember there's one thing about them tables..... turning they can be flipped over, picked up and tossed to the side and leap over like it was just a missed step. TABLES MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

[EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

81.5K Messages

3 months ago

I got about three sentences in and there are so many typos or words that just make absolutely no sense that I've given up. Would you please try to post something that makes sense.

If you're not expecting a solution, then please just loosen your tinfoil hat because the second half of that rant is just off the charts

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Employee

• 

807 Messages

3 months ago

I got that their iron is low! 

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

81.5K Messages

3 months ago

@Lockdowncraziness

A good multivitamin can fix that. 🤷🏼‍♀️

🤣.  

For want of proof reading... 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question