Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Erika319's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, October 11th, 2019 9:23 PM

Returning a prepaid card/sim

Hello, 

i bought a prepaid card & sim at CVS earlier today but i found a phone with a sim & plan for cheaper at Walmart. When i went to return the prepaid card & sim that i bought at CVS, they said that they can not take the return for they just sell it. What is the process for returning the sim & prepaid card? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

@Erika319 wrote:

Hello, 

i bought a prepaid card & sim at CVS earlier today but i found a phone with a sim & plan for cheaper at Walmart. When i went to return the prepaid card & sim that i bought at CVS, they said that they can not take the return for they just sell it. What is the process for returning the sim & prepaid card? 

Per Prepaid service agreement: "Funds deposited into your account via any method will not be refunded."

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Why is a person who doesn't work for AT&T (according to the disclaimer) answering peoples questions? That makes their answers a misrepresentation since they aren't an AT&T representative.  You can't use "layman" people to answer other "layman" peoples questions since you aren't legally bound by your answer and its not your product to represent legally.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.