Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
A

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Oct 19, 2020 6:57 PM

Request for information

I am a non-US resident Alien and I am doing business remotely in the USA.
I want to buy a SIM card for receiving calls and text from the USA (not to make calls).
could you please suggest one of your pay as you go plan products which fit my requirements?

Thanks in advance.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.4K Messages

a month ago

Your post is not clear. Is your intention to receive text messages while you are out of the United States?

AT&T prepaid plans including the pay as you go plans are not capable of service in most countries out of the United States.   

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

I want to receive both calls and text while I am outside the USA

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.4K Messages

a month ago

At&t prepaid is unlikely to be suitable.  It doesn't roam out of the USA except a few countries, and then only with an expensive add on, $35 per week.  (On top of a minimum plan cost of $35, plus taxes)
Read the travel add on for $35 information

(edited)

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question