Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
T

• 

1 Message

Thu, Oct 29, 2020 2:43 PM

Pricing - actual costs for Mass, signature discount?

RE: AT&T PREPAID 8GB 12-month plan: What are the actual fees, taxes for MA?  The 'additional charges' page indicates an upper limit (ob about 30%!) - but not what one would actually pay.  Entering the plan into a shopping cart and starting checkout doesn't indicate actual cost up to the point that a payment method is demanded.  No way I'm going that far without a real price...

Same question for monthly PREPAID 8, 2 GB plans.

RE: Discount programs.  I have a FAN discount number through an organization.  Supposed to be $10/line discount.  Does it apply to prepaid?  Again, I can't tell before purchase - and the T&C pages seem to indicate that one pays full price until AT&T gets around to applying the discount - a couple of months - IF it applies.  I'm also eligible for the "Signature Discount" - but as far as I can tell, it only applies to the highest priced monthly plan.  Or am I missing something?

I'm only interested in moving to AT&T because of a coverage issue - but it really shouldn't be this hard to get a price.  It's looking like I need to look at AT&T on MVNOs - though they seem to have their own versions of opaque terms & conditions.

Sigh.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.2K Messages

a month ago

Sorry, I can’t answer the Massachusetts tax question but the signature discounts are for postpaid service only, not prepaid.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question