Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Feb 24, 2020 7:18 PM

Prepaid robbery

So I went to the AT&T kiosk and I paid $50 unfortunately I was not able to change from my $35 plan to the $50 plan in time. Long story short I call the prepaid customer service I spoke to three different people one being the supervisor all three of them were extremely rude and told me that I basically lost out on $50 and if I want my phone on I have to pay another $50 because of mistake I made and supposedly I made the same mistake in December so they are done helping me. I would not recommend AT&T prepaid to anybody because in my eyes I just got robbed $50 from AT&T. I do understand there are terms and conditions however I don’t understand how someone can pay cash and then make one mistake and their money is just gone. Where did it go? I asked him that same question and they had no answer for me but they still want more of my money? Do not use AT&T prepaid unless you read the fine print. I’m switching carriers and I am beyond upset considering I’ve been a loyal customer since 2016.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.6K Messages

a month ago

I don't know why people don't understand this. You pick a plan, you pay for the plan and you're done.

If you then pick a different plan, you have to pay for the different plan in full. There are no partial months or proration with Prepaid

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

okay I get that but why should I have to repay?? And you got the same attitude they had.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…