Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
iyf1204's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 8th, 2019 6:41 PM

prepaid plan

I have used a $45 monthly plan with autopay. I had to go back to my country during summer vacation, so i canceled the autopay not to make any payment. I stayed in the country for about 3 months and came back yesterday. Do you think the plan is still available if i pay? and my balance expiration is gone. what is that? what happens to the account after that date?

ACE - Sage

• 

116.1K Messages

5 years ago

Your account is closed if the balance is $0 for 60 days

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

Your account is probably closed. A prepaid account is automatically closed if the account balance is $0 for more than 60 days after your plan expires. If you’ve been gone 3 months, you probably exceeded that 60 day threshold. If your account was still open, you would still have the $45 plan. You will need to open a new account with a new SIM card and new number. The $45 plan is no longer available. The $50 plan gives you 8GB and with autopay you get a $10 discount, so it basically costs the same as what the $45 plan was on autopay.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.