Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Mar 22, 2018 12:26 AM

Prepaid Expiration

Do you have the expiry periods for the for the top up amounts of a "per use" prepaid plan?

For example for the Gophone, it was $15 top up  which was valid for 30 days or $100 valid for 365 days.

Is it the same for Prepaid?

LE, California

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

75.5K Messages

2 years ago

Gophone is renamed ATT prepaid. 

$10 to $24 is good for 30 days.

$25 to $99 is good for 90 days.

$100 + is good for 365 days

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Great! Exactly what I'm looking for.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

If I have 20 USD left after 25 days.

And I refill with 25 USD.

How much I have left after 40 days?

a) 25 USD because my "old" 20 USD expired
b) 45 USD because the old money does not expire if refilled in time

Thanks!

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

75.5K Messages

2 years ago

@Johann_King

1.   You paygonline account has your balance.

2.    Refilling preserves the previous balance, so $45

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 months ago

Why is this information not on the website?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

38.2K Messages

7 months ago

@rpw1690 It is on the website, perhaps you’re just not looking in the right place. See the prepaid wireless term of service, paragraph 4: https://m.att.com/shopmobile/legal/terms.prepaidPlanTerms.html

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 months ago

My point is that it should stare you in the face when you purchase, not in
fine print buried somewhere. This is a basic fact that you need in order to
make a purchase!