Prepaid Data while on Holiday in USA
I'm considering the $55 data plan.
I'll be on a roadtrip with my family from New York to Florida.
I'm from Europe, coming in for just 25 days.
Will buy one connection (for budget reasons) and keep it in case i need to call US numbers and for the unlimited data.
My questions are the following please:
01. Will AT&T work across all the states on the East Coast?
02. From where can i buy the prepay SIM? I'll be landing in JFK and staying for 3 days in NYC.
03. Is the data truly 'Unlimited'? I will use this to update traffic on Google Maps primarily and keeping connected via Messenger etc.
04. Would I need to fill any forms? And would the fact that I'm on a temporary visit create issues?
05. In order to get the tariff for $55 instead of $65, do I need to give my credit card details and put an automatic topup?
06. How would I be able to disconnect the service completely once I'm ready to go out of USA?
Thanks for your help in advance!