Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jul 30, 2019 4:36 PM

Need a Copy of Payment Receipt

I recently created accounts for 5 prepaid phones for a business account. I need a copy of the payment receipts with the credit card number for end of the month billing purposes. 

Where can I find a copy of these receipts?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.5K Messages

a year ago

Prepaid does not provide any sort of billing information or paperwork.

You can print out a record of payments in the online account. But it is better to save your receipts for each payment, which include the taxes paid. This will be your only record for business purposes. 

BTW, I use Verizon prepaid for my business line and save my record of payments from my bank as well as my payment record from the carrier.    

Also you should be aware that AT&T only saves six months worth of records online. So you will need to print out your records every six months in order to have a full record for the year. 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question