Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
H

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Oct 18, 2020 2:41 PM

Multi-Line Prepaid

I am looking to switch to the Multi-line prepaid, Unlimited plus plan for $90 for 2 phones. My question is, will I need to switch my number, or will I be able to add a line to my account, and still get the discount of $90? We both currently use att prepaid, but I am only on the 8 gb/month plan. I need more data plus the hotspot, and they are also wanting to add the hotspot option. We don't want to switch numbers, and don't really want to be paying more than we are.

*I originally signed up through Walmart to get 15GB for $40/month, they had a promotion for the 8GB plan to get 7GB for free, but every month I only get 8GB and they can't seem to help me. 

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.2K Messages

a month ago

Existing lines do not get the $25 promotional autopaydiscount, that is only for new lines. You will not get the $90 price for two lines if you keep your numbers. Unfortunately, the multiline calculator does not show the price for existing lines but I suspect it will be $30 more, $15 per line. 

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question