Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
P

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Nov 10, 2020 6:07 PM

international travel addon not working. how can i cancel it and get a refund please?

Hi att, i just bought the international travel addon after first checking the coverage map and that my sim is compatible. However, it doesn't work at all. How can i cancel this addon and request a refund please?

Responses

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

... keeping in mind that i'm overseas and have a phone that doesn't work, so can't call. i wish you guys had online live chat ! 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

45.9K Messages

2 months ago

What country are you in? Regardless, prepaid generally does not refund but the only way to get one is to call.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

thanks @sandblaster , i ifigured as much. i'm in Barbados. After searching the att international addon coverage map for my hotel's address it said there was 3G here if i buy the $35 + tax addon.

Of course i would call...  but i have ZERO att coverage to make that call ! ^_^. thanks for the idea though, much appreciated.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

45.9K Messages

2 months ago

You were looking at the international coverage map for postpaid, not prepaid. All prepaid coverage, including international, is on the prepaid tab. The international add on for prepaid is only for select European countries. Prepaid does not roam internationally except Canada, Mexico and select European countries. Prepaid does not roam in Barbados.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question