Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Apr 23, 2019 11:13 AM

I ran out of data

My plan was 8GB data and I ran out of it. I have plan to stay in US until May,8 but I NEED to use internet. And the due date of this plan is May,5 now that Can I renew my plan before the due date?

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

34.4K Messages

10 months ago

You can either purchase additional data (1GB for $10 or 3GB for $20) or you can force your plan to renew early. To force your plan to renew your early, do a plan change. Even if you pick the same plan, doing a plan change will cause the old plan to terminate.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

There's no option ANYWHERE to make this 1GB or 3GB purchase. You're just posting for the sake of it to get your post count up, not knowing (Edited per community guidelines) you're talking about

(edited)