AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jun 15, 2018 10:25 AM

Closed

Get an international text message

I’m using $45 prepaid plan.

I’m currently in South Korea for a month and I want to get a text message from US.

How can I do that?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.1K Messages

2 years ago

You can’t.  Prepaid has no service as it cannot roam overseas. 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.5K Messages

2 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject, and a great solution!