Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jan 11, 2020 2:51 AM

Existing AT&T Prepaid attempting to Change Plan to $25/mo. with AT&T Prepaid

Hi,

I'm an existing AT&T Prepaid customer but I'd like to save money and change my plan to the promotions Prepaid Plan of $300/year ($25/mo.) AT&T Prepaid won't except my existing number. Is there a loop hole to keep the same number? Thanks!

Responses

billsite34

Guru

• 

320 Messages

1 month ago

It's for new numbers only. Online offer. Requires new activation.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.2K Messages

1 month ago

You'll have to port out and in again.

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Looks like I'll need to transfer my account to t-mobile then back to at&t. Thanks for the prompt response.