Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
K

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jul 10, 2020 7:05 PM

Deactivate monthly autopay

I forgot my on line password and I'm not in US . I need to deactivate the autopay monthly pay for my prepaid plan ...   is there any way to recover my password if when I request a new one its offers resend a temporary new passpword to my phone which is out of roaming in Asia. How can I stop the charges?

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

40.5K Messages

a month ago

It would not matter if you could reset your password. Account access is blocked from most locations outside of the US. Your only options to stop autopay without account access are to call the international support number or cancel your credit or debit card that is used for autopay. A possible workaround for account access is to use a VPN connection to a US based network or have someone you know and trust in the US login and do it for you.

Prepaid Support for travel abroad

+1.408.962.1025

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question