Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
D

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 5th, 2020 5:07 AM

Data Cost on $2 per day pre paid.

If anyone is using this plan for their cellphone I hope you can answer this.

I understand that if I make/receive a call or send a text message I will be charged $2 for the whole day. However, if I use the some of the 100mb data allowance I would have for $1, do i still have to pay the $2 charge?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

4 years ago

No. Charges occur only if you use voice calls or text messages.

Plan terms:

Daily Plan: Daily plan includes unlimited nationwide calling and unlimited messaging for a rate charge assessed and paid each day phone is used to make or receive voice calls, including a call to voice mailbox or Wi-Fi call, or send a text or picture/video/sound message. The day for purposes of Daily plan rate charge starts when you make a call, accept an incoming call, or send a message and ends 24 hours later based on when you took action to activate Daily plan. If you move in or out of Wi-Fi coverage during a Wi-Fi call when your 24 hours expires, a new 24 hour period will begin and the daily plan charge will apply. A minimum account balance sufficient to pay Daily plan rate charge required to place or receive first call of the day or send a message. Data: Pay-per-use data service automatically available for basic and messaging phones at then prevailing pay-per-use data rate. A Data Add-On is available for an additional charge for all device types. Once Data Add-On is depleted, basic/messaging phone users will automatically revert to pay-per-use data. To continue using data on a smartphone, customer must purchase another Data Add-On or be restricted to Wi-Fi.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.