Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums



1 Message

Tue, Mar 19, 2019 1:24 PM

Changing from prepaid to regular cell contract service

I'm interested in changing from Prepaid service to a contract service and was wondering if that's possible ...... Thanks


Accepted Solution

Official Solution


ACE - Expert


38.9K Messages

a year ago

It is called postpaid service, not contract. ATT does not do service contracts anymore. Yes, it is possible. Best to go to an ATT corporate store to do it.

Get started...

Ask a new question