Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
T

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jul 3, 2020 2:40 AM

Change my plan

I have been a loyal customer for a really long time so thats why i am asking for help i dont use my internet on my phone only unlimited talk and text and my girlfriend does the same and she is on a $15 a month plan i want rather i really need to switch to that same plan please help me???

Responses

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

a month ago

This is not official AT&T Support. It's customers helping customers. You need to contact AT&T directly.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.9K Messages

a month ago

The $15 plan no longer exists it was a temporary offer to help prepaid customers get over the covid-19 unemployment hump.

The next time your girlfriend renews service she will also no longer have the $15 plan. It terminates July 15th

Your only option will be to switch to a prepaid mvno

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

40.2K Messages

Or continue paying ATT’s price for their unlimited talk and text without data plan. 

Get started...

Ask a new question