Get our NEW Unlimited MAX plan with 25GB hotspot data, 5G access, 100GB cloud storage, and more for $55/mo.!
Account11's profile

1 Message

Tuesday, October 31st, 2023 4:01 PM

AT&T Prepaid - International Travel Plus option not working

Hi,

I did activate International Travel plus on my AT&T Prepaid account before traveling to India. Once I reached India, I cannot see any network connection in my phone. I tried all the options in the internet like roaming on, phone switch off-on, airplane mode reset, network reset settings etc. But nothing works. Even if I would like to reach out to AT&T customer care, I cannot reach out without any network to call them. If I want to reach out via chat, system is sending a PIN to my number which I cannot access. There should be a provision to get our PIN via registered email at least to reach out to customer care. Coming back to International travel plus plan, I feel like wasted money thinking it will work in India and should ask for refund. Please let me know which network does AT&T has tie up within India. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Master

• 

11K Messages

8 months ago

India doesn’t seem to on the list of countries covered by the prepaid international add on.

https://www.att.com/prepaid/static-pages/intl-travel-add-on/

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.