Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
K

• 

1 Message

Fri, Nov 6, 2020 3:24 AM

AT&T 12 months 8 GB prepaid plan

Can you specify the tax that I have to monthly for the prepaid 12 month plan. I live in Florida currently.

Thanks 

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

81.6K Messages

3 months ago

The most I've heard reported is $28.   Sorry, not possible to give exact amount, which is fed, state and local tax. 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

So your basing what you call facts on hearsay? Have you ever given a customer a refund and via a tech portal?

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

81.6K Messages

3 months ago

🤦🏼‍♀️.   

This is a customer populated Forum not AT&T support. We read a lot of posts, but aren't paid to serve you.

There have been many reports both here and on Reddit about the $300 plan.   Most very happy, a few had trouble activating. 

Taxes on prepaid are what they are.  You sign up online, so tax would be on the order form.  It's not like it's 50% of the service cost, there aren't any added fees like postpaid.  

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question