Check out the AT&T Gift Guide for Valentine's Day Gifts for every kind of love!
Unlimited Data for $50/mo.
P

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jun 24, 2021 7:07 PM

$300 $25/mo online deal single or multi line

I have an unlocked iphone 11 that was formerly on a Verizon plan and I went into my local ATT store to make sure it was compatible with ATTs network before I purchased the online prepaid deal for a years purchase at $25/mo for 8GB. The store associates put an inactive 5G sim card in my phone and told me to call customer service because they thought the plan I'm looking at is "multi line only". I am unable to call customer service because the SIM card is inactivated and I have no service so when I try to dial 611 it goes directly to call failed. Is this plan available for a single line and will my formerly Verizon but unlocked iphone 11 work on it?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

55.5K Messages

7 m ago

The $300 12 month plan is not multiline only, it is definitely available as a single line. Yes, your unlocked iPhone 11 is fully compatible with ATT.

ACE - Sage

• 

92.3K Messages

7 m ago

I don't know why they gave you a SIM card. The only way to purchase the $300 1 year plan is to purchase it online and activate the plan with the SIM card they send you. You will not be able to activate a SIM card handed to you in a store because it will not activate for an online only plan.   Stash it.  It's worth $5.  🤣

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.